- 1 medium sized Onion
- 1 piece Clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- 500 Milliliters Vegetable broth
- 2 piece Red peppers
- 800 g Strained tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 4 tbsp 7 herb vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 0,5 tsp Chili powder
- 0,5 tsp Hot peppers hot
- 1 Knife point Aci Toz Biber (ground paprika hot)
- 200 g Herbal creme fraiche (alternatively vegan sour creme)
- Peel the onion and garlic and dice both finely. Peel the peppers with a peeler and cut into small pieces. Have all the remaining ingredients ready.
- Sauté onions and garlic in sunflower oil (alternatively rapeseed oil) on medium setting (induction setting 5) for 3 minutes, then add the tomato paste and roast for another 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Now deglaze with the vegetable stock, add the peppers and the tomato strained (canned food) and cook for about 15 minutes on a low level (induction level 3). Now finely puree the soup with a magic wand. Season to taste with the brown sugar, vinegar, basil, oregano, chili powder, hot paprika, Aci Toz Biber, salt and pepper until the soup is savory and spicy (attention: only use Aci Toz Biber very little, the stuff is extremely hot). Finally, the herbal creme fraiche is added to the soup and the whole thing is mashed again briefly with the magic wand - DONE. I wish good appetite!
- This soup is slightly chunky and very spicy. By peeling the peppers and using tomato strains, the soup does not need to be passed through a sieve, it is also very digestible. Excellent for vegetarians or vegans ... the creme fraiche is simply replaced by vegan sour creme.