- 500 g Spelt flour 630
- 250 g Butter
- 120 ml Yogurt
- 120 ml Jelly / jam
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- Mix the butter, yoghurt, vanilla sugar (I made homemade 1 teaspoon full) everything until foamy.
- Gradually add flour and powdered sugar and knead into a ball of dough. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface. And cut out one part round, the other part with a hole - it will be a lot.
- Place on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake at 160C top / bottom heat for 10-12 minutes. Only with my oven, please, everyone is different.
- Let the cookies cool down a little.
- Warm the jelly or jam a little, brush the lower parts with it and put the star on top. It is best to let it cool overnight, I made it with grape jelly and passion fruit jam. Grape jelly was, of course, a gift from my vet.
Serving: 100gCalories: 487kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 1.2gFat: 41.6g