Ingredients for the salad dressing:
- 1 handful Wild garlic
- 100 g Buffalo mozzarella
- 0,5 a cup Cream 30% fat
- 1 Lemon fresh
- 1 Tl Sugar
- 0,5 Tl Salt
- 3 Pinches Pepper
- 1 small Onion
- Peel the zucchini and cut into thin slices
- Wash the wild garlic and cut it into wide strips, or like chives, as everyone likes it
- Roughly cut the buffalo mozzarella
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl
- Squeeze out the lemon and mix with the cream to make the sauce a little thicker. Stir in the other ingredients and then pour over the salad.
- The small zucchini can be used very well instead of cucumber. You can also eat this salad the next day. Cucumber, on the other hand, is very watery.
Serving: 100gCalories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 9.6gProtein: 13.9gFat: 19.3g