- 40 g Onion, brown
- 2 m.-g Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 3 small Chillies, green or red, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- 1 Pri Salt, (omit if the peanuts are salted)
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- 200 ml Coconut milk, creamy (24% fat)
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce, sweet, (kecap manis)
- 3 tbsp Dill, fresher
- 1 piece Tomato
- 1 piece Flowers and leaves
- Chop the peanuts well in the cutter. Peel the onions and garlic, cap at both ends and cut into small pieces. Wash the chillies and cut them crosswise into thin slices. Leave the grains and discard the stems.
The fresh lime juice:
- For the fresh lime juice, wash one lime thoroughly, cut off a piece lengthways to the right and left of the stem base. Core the sections and press out by hand. Discard the empty sections and the middle section (contains bitter substances).
Off to the wok:
- Heat the sunflower oil in a wok. Add the onions, garlic and chillies and stir-fry until golden. Add the remaining ingredients and reduce to a slightly thick sauce.
Garnish and serve:
- Pour into a dip bowl, garnish and serve warm as a side dish.