For the ground:
- 100 g Spelt flour 1050
- 100 g Spelt flour 630
- 100 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 50 g Raw cane sugar
- 1 Msp Orange zest
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Orange juice
For the filling:
- 500 g Pumpkin meat
- 300 ml Orange juice
- 1 Sachets Custard powder
- 3 tbsp Raw cane sugar
- 0,5 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 small Cloves
- 1 great Allspice grain
- 1 pinch Salt
For the chilli crunch:
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp Chilli flakes
Also for the shape:
Prepare the dough:
- First, the pumpkin seeds and chia seeds are finely ground and mixed with the dry ingredients.
- Knead in the butter at room temperature and knead in the orange juice well at the end.
- Butter a 26 mm tart pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Spread the dough out in the mold and pull up the edge.
- Now the floor is parked in the refrigerator for 1 hour and allowed to chill out.
Prepare the filling:
- Cut the pumpkin flesh into pieces and steam / cook. This takes about 15-20 minutes.
- When it's nice and soft, let it cool down on a plate.
- Finely grind the cloves and allspice grains.
- Puree the pumpkin with orange juice and then mix in all the other ingredients well
- Spread the filling on the cooled base and bake on the 2nd rail from the bottom in the preheated oven at 180 ° top / bottom heat for 45 minutes.
- Melt the sugar in a small saucepan, not too hot, otherwise it will be bitter.
- When the liquid sugar starts to turn color, add the pumpkin seeds and chilli and caramelize nicely.
- Spread on baking paper and allow to harden. Then chop through.
- Take the finished tart out of the oven and let it cool down. Then cut into 8 pieces and serve with the chili crunch.