- 3 piece Eggs (M)
- 50 g Powdered sugar
- 200 ml Milk from the Bergisches Land
- 115 g Wheat flour type 550
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 350 g Strawberries (small fruits)
- 2 tsp Butter
- Some powdered sugar for dusting
- Separate the eggs. Whisk egg yolks, powdered sugar and milk in a bowl until smooth. In another bowl, mix the flour, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Add the egg mixture and stir everything until smooth. Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° (fan oven: 170 °). Clean the strawberries. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and fold into the batter. Melt the butter in an ovenproof pan (Ø 20 cm). Spread the berries in it and pour the batter on top. Bake the omelette in the preheated oven until golden brown for 25-30 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven and let the omelette rest for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve in the pan or in portions on plates.
- Served as dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.