Sugar-free cookies are ideal for the Christmas and winter seasons. They are suitable for your health because so many other things are snacked on. In this article, we will introduce you to 3 different variants and tell you what you need and how the delicious pastries are made.
The delicious vanilla cookies are ideal for cutting out and decorating. For the recipe, you need 100 grams of wheat flour, 50 grams of spelled flour, 75 grams of cold butter, 2 egg yolks, 1 vanilla bean, and 2 tablespoons of concentrated apple juice.
- First, preheat the oven to 180°C on top and bottom heat.
- Then put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead them together until you get a smooth dough.
- Then wrap cling film around the dough and place it in the fridge for about an hour.
- After that, you can cut out the cookies. Flour your work surface and roll out the dough in portions. Then cut out cookies with cookie cutters and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Then place the baking sheet in the oven for about 13 to 15 minutes.
- When the cookies are golden brown, they’re done. Let them cool and then decorate them as you like.
A delightful alternative to the classic vanilla biscuits is almond biscuits. You need the following ingredients for the pastry: 250 grams of wholemeal spelled flour, 100 grams of soft butter, 30 grams of almond butter, 1/2 ripe banana, and 5 dates.
- First, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Then chop the dates and mash half the banana with a fork.
- Then put both in a bowl and add whole wheat flour, butter, and almond butter. Then knead everything together until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut out cookies. Then place them on a baking tray, which you must first line with baking paper.
- The cookies then go into the oven for about 15 minutes. After that, you can decorate them however you like.