- 250 g Spaghetti
- 4 tbsp Pesto of your choice
- 50 g Grated Parmesan cheese
- 0,5 tsp Salt
- 0,5 tsp Pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add salt and spaghetti to the sparkling water and cook according to the instructions.
- When the spaghetti has reached the desired level of hardness, strain and place on a plate.
- Stir the pesto with 2 tablespoons of pasta water until creamy, mix with the pasta and sprinkle with cheese. If you want, you can spread fresh pepper on it. Good Appetite!