- 1 Kohlrabi fresh
- 150 g Broccoli fresh
- Garlic clove chopped
- Rosemary needles chopped
- Dried thyme
- 100 ml Vegetable water
- 3 - 4 tbsp Double cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Flour
- 50 g smoked Turkey breast
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- Peel the kohlrabi and place in boiling salted water and cook for 10-15 minutes. It should still be firm. Then take them out of the water and let them cool down on kitchen paper.
- Clean the broccoli, peel the thick stems generously and cook in the kohlrabi water for 5-8 minutes. Drain (collect 100 ml of the water) and place the broccoli in a mixing vessel. Puree with the herbs, stir in the vegetable water, season with salt and pepper and pour into the saucepan.
- Cut the kohlrabi into 1 cm thick slices. Beat the egg, season with a little salt and pepper and stir. Turn the kohlrabi slices in it and dust thinly with flour, knock off, fry on both sides in a pan in plenty of hot oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Stir the cream cheese into the broccoli sauce and bring to the boil briefly. Let the rest of the egg set in the pan and serve everything together with the diced turkey breast
- I forgot to put the turkey breast on the plate before taking the picture.
- Another protein-rich dinner.
Serving: 100gCalories: 28kcalCarbohydrates: 2.7gProtein: 3.8gFat: 0.2g