Zucchini pancakes with potatoes – you need these ingredients
To fry zucchini pancakes with potatoes, you don’t need much other than zucchini and potatoes. Because the dish can be prepared with just a few ingredients that you probably have in stock at home. For 4 portions of delicious zucchini pancakes with potatoes you need:
- 1 zucchini
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp parsley (alternative)
How to prepare the zucchini pancakes
Once you have all the ingredients ready, you can start preparing them straight away and enjoy your delicious zucchini pancakes with potatoes in just 30 minutes:
- First, peel the washed potatoes and onion, then grate them into small pieces or thin threads using a kitchen grater.
- Now wash the zucchini and grate them in a bowl as well. You don’t have to peel the zucchini for this.
- Now put the remaining ingredients in the bowl with the potatoes, the onion and the zucchini and knead everything together well.
- Put the oil in a pan and slowly heat it up. Now put the mass in the pan and form four buffers with it.
- Fry the fritters on both sides until golden and crispy. And your delicious zucchini pancakes are ready!
- Tip: The zucchini pancakes with potatoes go wonderfully with a curry dip and a fresh salad.