Asian style crispy duck:
- 320 g 1 crispy duck (half boneless duck / finely seasoned / pre-cooked / frozen)
- *) werden von unterschiedlichen Firmen angeboten/verkauft !
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 40 ml Water
- 400 ml Peanut oil
- 8 g 1 clove of garlic / peeled
- 15 g 1 piece of ginger peeled
- 15 g 1 red chilli pepper cleaned and pitted
- 2 tbsp Peanut oil
- 75 g 1 onion / peeled
- 75 g 1 carrot / peeled
- 75 g Bamboo shoots (can!)
- 85 g Chinese cabbage
- 85 g ½ red pepper 110 g / cleaned
- 100 g ½ zucchini / peeled
- 50 g 2 spring onions, cleaned
- 100 ml Water
- 4 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Rice wine
- 2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Dark rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 0,5 tsp Sambal Oelek
- 2 piece Garlic cloves
- 2 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 2 big pinches Colored sugar from the mill
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 100 g Basmati rice
- 259 ml Water
- 2 piece Radishes for garnish
- 2 piece Stalks of parsley for garnish
Asian style crispy duck:
- Let the duck thaw in good time. Mix flour (2 tbsp) with water (40 ml) to make a dough that is not too thick. Brush the duck thoroughly on the skin side and brush twice on the back. The dough should be almost completely used up. Heat peanut oil (400 ml) in a pan (28 cm diameter). The oil is at the right temperature when bubbles rise up on a wooden stick. Fry the duck vigorously for about 4 minutes, skin side down. Possibly use a pan splash guard. Turn over and sear on the lower side for another 4 minutes. Take out and keep warm in the oven at 50 C. To serve, cut into strips with a very sharp kitchen cleaver / knife. Or fry the duck some time beforehand and fry it briefly on both sides again for serving and then cut into strips.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic clove and ginger. Clean / core the chilli pepper, wash and finely dice. Peel the onion, cut in half, cut into slices and pull apart in strips. Peel the carrot with the peeler, cut in half crosswise, first into slices and then into strips (approx. 5 - 6 cm long). Cut the Chinese cabbage into strips (approx. 5 - 6 cm long). Clean and wash the peppers and cut into strips (approx. 5 - 6 cm long). Peel the zucchini with a garnish peeler, cut in half crosswise, first into slices and then into strips (approx. 5.6 cm long). Clean and wash the spring onions, cut into pieces (approx. 5 - 6 cm long) and then cut them into strips. Made from light soy sauce (4 tbsp), rice wine (4 tbsp), dark soy sauce (2 tbsp), Aus-ternsauce tbsp), dark rice vinegar (2 tbsp), sweet soy sauce (2 tbsp), brown sugar (2 tbsp), sambal oelek (½ teaspoon) garlic cloves (2 pieces pressed through the garlic press), coarse sea salt from the mill (3 big pinches), colored pepper from the mill (3 big pinches) and cornstarch (1 tablespoon 9 mix / prepare a sauce Tablespoon) in the wok, fry the cloves of garlic with the diced ginger and chili peppers in it / stir-fry. Now gradually add the sliced vegetables and stir-fry / stir-fry them. Deglaze / pour in the water (100 ml) and season with the prepared sauce. Everything Pan stir for a few more minutes, but the vegetables should still retain some bite.
- Bring basmati rice (100 g) to the boil in water (250 ml), stir well and cook with the lid closed on the lowest temperature level for about 20 minutes.
- Press the rice into a cup and turn it onto the plate - add the vegetables and place the crispy duck cut into strips on top and garnish with a radish and parsley stalk each, serve.