Chicken cutlets can be made from different ingredients – meat, fish, poultry, and even vegetables. Chicken cutlets are considered one of the healthiest, as chicken meat is recognized by many nutritionists as dietary.
What spices are added to chicken cutlets and what else is the secret
Experienced cooks call several main nuances, knowing about which, each hostess will be able to make airy cutlets from minced chicken:
- correct proportions – for 1 kg of minced meat, add no more than 2-3 eggs and 250 g of bread;
- tasty additions – be sure to put bread soaked in milk, onions, and a little butter;
- the best piece of meat – if you buy meat, do not use pieces with skin for cutlets;
- magic with minced meat – before cooking, beat it with your hands, and after kneading, leave it for 20-30 minutes;
- quality frying – cook the cutlets only in a strongly heated frying pan, and then bring them to readiness under a lid on low heat.
Cooks also recommend adding chopped herbs, minced garlic, and other spices to the mince. The main thing is not to go overboard, otherwise, the cutlets will turn out tough.
Juicy chicken cutlets – a classic recipe
Using this recipe, you will be able to make chicken cutlets to the delight of the whole family.
You will need:
- chicken fillet – 500 gr;
- Onions – 2 pcs;
- butter – 40 gr;
- White bread – 100 gr;
- milk – 200 ml;
- bread crumbs – 100 g;
- Eggs – 1 pc;
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, spices.
Chop the onion, and fry in butter until golden. Pour the crumb of white bread with milk and leave for 5 minutes. Pass the chicken fillet, onion, and bread through a meat grinder. Transfer the stuffing to a bowl, add the egg, salt, pepper, and spices, mix, beat up, and leave for 30 minutes. Form cutlets from the minced meat, roll them in breadcrumbs, and put them in a hot frying pan. Fry on both sides for 2-3 minutes, then cover with a lid, reduce heat, and bring the dish to readiness.