Women all over the planet decorate their homes with plants in pots – it’s a great way to lift their spirits, improve their well-being and update the interior. But there are flowers that are dangerous not only for your health but also for your future.
What flowers should not be kept in the bedroom and other rooms – science
In terms of science, there is a whole list of “children” of flora, which plant lovers should know about.
- Diffenbahia – poisonous sap, which is released when the stem is damaged, can cause burns to the mucous membranes.
- Azalea – poisonous sap that causes severe poisoning and a strong odor that adversely affects well-being.
- Monster – “needles” on the stems, which, when on the skin, cause a burning sensation.
- Clivia – poisonous substances, that provoke severe digestive poisoning.
- Poinsettia – poisonous “milky juice”, which, in contact with mucous membranes, causes burns, and can provoke allergies.
Before you buy a beautiful flower and install it at home, make sure that it is not poisonous or dangerous. There are types of plants that release such strong toxins that a person can get numb limbs and even asphyxiation.
What flowers should not be kept in the house – omens
According to folk beliefs, some representatives of flora can “attract” bad luck in the family. Such plants include:
- Cactus – ruins love relationships, and can cause alcoholism in men.
- Ivy – “binds” single women and prevents them from finding a man, and provokes married women to divorce.
- Violet – the color of wealth, the presence of which will lead to a marriage of convenience, not love.
- Ficus – a widow’s flower, which you should not buy unless you want to bury your beloved.
- A mother-in-law’s tongue increases the risk of health problems and contributes to male infidelity.
Believe in omens or not – it is up to everyone, but in each superstition, there is some truth, so it is probably better to reinsure and buy a more neutral flower.
What plants can be kept in the house?
After we found out which flowers you should not keep in your apartment, now let’s move on to the pleasant part: here are the plants that can attract prosperity:
- Hibiscus – speeds up the search for the other half, and strengthens relationships in the family.
- Fern – takes away spoilage, and the evil eye prevents bad people from being in your house for a long time.
- Geranium – increases the amount of life force, and changes the perception of life on a more philosophical.
- Aloe – a medicinal flower, in addition, helps to establish the energetic background in the dwelling.
- Thistle – a money tree, which brings wealth to the house and contributes to your career growth.
The main rule for those who want to keep flowers in the apartment is that the plants must be alive. Do not forget to take care of them and put them in the right places. For example, the bedroom is not the best place for plants, but corners and niches, on the contrary, are ideal.