- 500 g Natural yoghurt
- 100 ml Cream
- 4 sheet Gelatin
- 0,75 tsp Agar-agar
- 2 Apples e.g. Boskoop or Kaiser Wilhelm
- Sugar, flaked almonds, butter
- Steam the apples and puree them into a sauce, add sugar to taste and refrigerate.
- Variant 1: Soak gelatine in warm water, mix the pressed gelatine into the yoghurt, whip the cream and mix in with the yoghurt, if you like, add a little vanilla sugar. Pour into a flat form. Chill for approx. 1-2 hours.
- Variation 2: Heat half of the cream and briefly bring to the boil with the agar agar and allow to cool, whip the remaining cream until stiff, mix warm and stiff cream with the yoghurt, possibly some vanilla sugar, pour into a flat dish and put in the cold.
- Has the yoghurt mixture set nicely? ... then you can shape it: dip the cookie cutters in hot water, then it's better. ... arrange on top of the apple sauce and serve with a few flaked almonds tossed in butter.
- By the way, the yoghurt mixture can also be frozen, very tasty as "ice cream" and well suited for a quick appetite ...
Serving: 100gCalories: 107kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 8.4gFat: 6.2g