- 1 head Cauliflower fresh
- 500 g Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Curry
- 250 ml Milk
- 250 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Instant broth
- Pepper, sugar, lemon juice
- Divide the cauliflower into florets. Peel and quarter the potatoes. Cook the cauliflower and potatoes together in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes and then drain.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in the pan, sweat the flour and curry powder and then deglaze with milk and water. Season to taste with pepper, lemon juice and a little sugar. The sauce can be a bit thicker, because the cauliflower gives off a little more liquid and then thins the sauce a little more.
- Put cauliflower and potatoes in a baking dish. Spread the sauce evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake at 200 ° C for approx. 30 minutes.
- Simple but delicious 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 99kcalCarbohydrates: 12.3gProtein: 2.6gFat: 4.3g