With this cheesecake, the fridge does most of the work and the oven stays cold because it can be made without baking. Still, he cuts a fine figure. Read here how to do it.
Delicious cheesecake – without baking
Cheesecake is the classic on every coffee table and you won’t break a sweat with this quick recipe, because it works without an oven: It only has to be prepared quickly and then in the fridge. In the end, there is a wonderfully fresh and creamy cake on the table that impresses everyone. What you need for the fridge cake:
- 100g butter
- 200g butter biscuits
- 200g cream cheese
- 150g natural yogurt
- 250g mascarpone
- 120g powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp zest from a lemon
How to prepare the cheesecake
- For the base, crumble the butter biscuits very finely. To do this, grind the biscuits in a food processor, for example, or crush them in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Then melt the butter in a saucepan and mix thoroughly with the crumbs. Line a springform pan with baking paper and pour in the biscuit mixture, spread evenly, and press down well.
- In the next step, mix cream cheese, natural yogurt, mascarpone, powdered sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla sugar to an even mass. Now put the cream on the biscuit base and smooth it out.
- The cake must now be in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Remove from the mold before serving and decorate with fresh fruit or berries, depending on taste.