Feasting doesn’t always have to be high in calories. Our fitness cheesecake recipe has just two grams of fat per slice. The baked goods come without a base and are low-carb. Exactly the right recipe for figure-conscious people.
You need these ingredients for the fitness cheesecake
A piece of cake has 116 calories, 12 grams of protein, and 2 grams of fat. From the following ingredients you get 12 pieces:
- 4 eggs
- 1 ripe banana or soft fruit of your choice (e.g. strawberries)
- 750 grams of low-fat quark
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar or rice syrup
- 30 grams of protein powder vanilla
- 30 grams of flaked almonds
- Coconut oil for greasing the baking pan
Preparation of the low-carb cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Peel the banana and put it in a mixing bowl. Then mash the fruit with a fork.
- Beat in the eggs and add the agave syrup and the low-fat quark to the mixture.
- Use a whisk or hand mixer to mix.
- Sprinkle in the protein powder and mix the batter until there are no lumps.
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm diameter) and fill it with the finished dough.
- First, bake the cake for half an hour. After this time, cover it with aluminum foil and let it bake in the oven for another 25 to 30 minutes.
- Roast the flaked almonds in a pan without fat and sprinkle them over the finished cake.