- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 200 g Butter
- 6 Pc. Eggs
- 250 g Sugar
- 40 g Baking cocoa
- 3 Pc. Eggs
- 2 tbsp Cane sugar
- 2 tbsp Macadamia cream
- Vegetable oil
- 200 g Cream
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pod
- 100 g Macadamia nuts
- 500 g Mixed berries
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pod
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 Pc. Mint leaves
- For the chocolate cakes, grease 5-6 tins with a little butter and place in the freezer.
- Melt the dark chocolate together with the butter in a double boiler. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and the sugar until frothy.
- Then whisk the melted chocolate butter underneath in a thin stream. Then sift the flour and cocoa powder into the mixture and fold in.
- Just before baking, fill into the ice-cold molds and bake in the preheated oven at 225 ° C for about 10 minutes, so that the center is still liquid.
- Carefully turn the cakes out of the mold.
- For the berry compote, put the mixed berries up to 100 g in a saucepan and bring to the boil with the scraped out vanilla and sugar.
- Simmer for a few minutes over medium heat until a compote is formed. Season to taste with the lemon juice.
- Now add the remaining berries and let the whole thing cool while stirring. Fill into suitable glasses and decorate with the mint.
- For the macadamia parafit, beat the eggs with the cane sugar for 5 minutes until frothy.
- Add the macadamia cream and stir for another 2 minutes. Then whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Put the sugar with 50 ml of water and the scraped-out vanilla in a saucepan and melt to caramel over low heat (you need a little patience here).
- When the sugar mass is slightly brown, take it off the stove, add the nuts and stir briefly.
- Place the nut mixture on a plate coated with vegetable oil and allow to cool. Then chop them a little smaller with a knife.
- Place the parfait mixture in a loaf pan lined with foil, add the caramelized nuts and freeze in the freezer overnight.
- To serve, turn the parfait out of the mold and cut into slices.