- 300 g Wirz
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Colorful pepper
- 0,5 dL Vegetable broth
- 2 Cooking foil about 38x32 cm each
- 8 Chicken mini fillet
- 50 g Melted butter
- 0,5 Lemon - only grated zest
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the wort into fine strips. Chop the onion.
- Mix the wort with the onion, mixed pepper and vegetable stock.
- Spread the wort on the paper side of the cooking foil, place the chicken on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the butter and lemon zest and pour onto the chicken.
- Close the foil so that no steam can escape. Place the packet on a tray.
- Cooking: 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Goes with: French fries, boiled potatoes, pasta ...
Serving: 100gCalories: 329kcalCarbohydrates: 5.3gProtein: 1.7gFat: 34g