- 1 kg Potato
- 1 Onion
- 100 g Spring onions fresh
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter
- 200 ml Semi-Dry white wine
- 1 liter Vegetable broth
- 3 tsp Dried dill
- Salt and pepper
- 200 g Sour cream
- 400 g North Sea Crabs
- Peel the potato and onion and cut into large cubes.
- Heat the butter lard in a saucepan and sauté the onion until translucent. Add potatoes and deglaze with white wine and vegetable stock. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Now puree the soup well with the hand blender, there shouldn't be any potato pieces left. Now season the soup with salt, pepper and nutmeg (freshly grated).
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings and sauté briefly in clarified butter and add to the soup. Stir in the sour cream. Put some crabs aside for decoration. Put the crabs in the soup and let the temperature rise. Now fold in the dill.
- Now distribute the soup on plates, garnish with the remaining shrimp and dill and serve.
Serving: 100gCalories: 45kcalCarbohydrates: 7.7gProtein: 1gFat: 0.9g