- 350 g Cheese (any)
- 1 Apple Elstar
- 2 Kiwi
- 4 Mini peppers
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 Clementine
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk the olive oil with the squeezed juice of the clementine. Salt and pepper.
- Dice the fruit and peppers. Cut the spring onions into rings. Dice the cheese.
- Mix these ingredients with the dressing and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- I had a carrot cheese and Emmental.
Serving: 100gCalories: 452kcalCarbohydrates: 0.5gProtein: 22.7gFat: 40.4g