- 500 g Water
- 10 g Chicken broth, Kraft bouillon
- 2 tsp Chicken Stock Powder
- 2 small Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 1 small Carrot
- 6 Spinach leaves, fresh
- 1 Hot peppers, red, long, mild
- 10 g Ginger, fresh or frozen
- 8 Runner beans, green
- 2 Pinches Black pepper from the mill
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce, (Saus Tiram)
- Sesame seeds, white
Boil the broth:
- Rinse the fresh or thawed chicken drumstick well and boil it in 1 liter of water for 5 minutes. Rinse the chicken drumsticks again, discard the cooking water and clean the pot. Return the chicken drumsticks to the pot, add the water, the chicken stock and the chicken stock powder and simmer with the lid on for 30 minutes.
In the meantime:
- In the meantime, cap the garlic cloves at both ends, peel them and press them through a garlic press. Wash the carrot, cut off both ends, peel, slice crosswise into approx. 3 mm thick slices and cut large slices in half crosswise. Wash the spinach leaves and cut in half crosswise.
- Wash the red peppers, remove the stalks, cut diagonally into pieces approx. 6 mm wide and leave the seeds as they are. Cut the fresh, washed and peeled ginger crosswise into thin slices. Weigh and thaw frozen goods. Wash the runner beans, cut off at both ends, pulling off any threads on both sides and shortening them bite-sized.
Detach the meat from the bones:
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and let it cool down a bit. Remove the chicken drumsticks and loosen the meat from the bones and keep them ready. Return the saucepan with the broth to the stove and bring the broth to a simmer.
Briefly cook the vegetables as well:
- Add the ingredients from garlic cloves to oyster sauce and the meat to the broth and simmer for 6 minutes.
Garnish and serve:
- Spread on the serving bowls, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy warm.
Serving: 100gCalories: 17kcalCarbohydrates: 3.4gProtein: 0.4gFat: 0.1g