- 1 medium Onion
- 250 g Carrots
- 1 bunch Broccoli
- 1 Red / yellow peppers
- 350 g Turkey
- 2 Leek
- 200 g Tomato paste
- 1 Stock cube or 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 1,5 L Water
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder hot as rose; who likes garlic powder
- Cut the onion and bell pepper into medium-sized pieces. Cut carrots into fine julienne, leek into rings and turkey into cubes. Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Sear the turkey in oil, season with salt, pepper and paprika, then remove from the pan. Bring 1.5 liters of water to the boil and add the vegetables, boil about 3 minutes of water. Put about a ladle of the vegetable water into a container and stir the stock cube (or if you prefer, you can also use vegetable stock powder) and the tomato paste, then return to the vegetables and stir.
- Now add the turkey again and let everything simmer for about half an hour at a medium to low temperature. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and, if you like, with garlic powder.
- If you like, you can also add pasta, rice or potatoes. Tastes even better if you add a dollop of creme fraiche herbs to the ready-made plate .... * delicious Enjoy your meal.
Serving: 100gCalories: 11kcalCarbohydrates: 1.2gProtein: 0.3gFat: 0.6g