For the dressing:
- 1 medium sized Tomato peppers, red
- 1 medium sized Tomato peppers, green
- 1 small Cucumber, green, slim, seedless
- 10 Grapes, black, seedless
- Feta cheese
- 2 Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 20 g Feta cheese
- 1 tsp Herbal mix, Greece
- 2 Pinches Pepper, black, freshly ground
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, cold pressed
- Wash the vegetables. Remove the stem from the tomatoes, quarter them lengthways, remove the green stalk and cut in half crosswise. Quarter the tomato peppers lengthways, remove the stem and the grains and halve the quarters lengthways and cut across into strips approx. 10 mm wide. Cap the cucumber at both ends, cut in half lengthways, remove the grains and slice across into pieces approx. 4 mm thick.
- Squeeze the garlic, mix with the ingredients from red wine vinegar to sugar and add the olive oil. Mix the prepared vegetables in a bowl. Fold in the dressing 5 minutes before serving and crumble the feta cheese over it. Spread on serving plates, serve and enjoy.