- 500 g Yogurt
- 750 g Flour
- 2 packet Dry yeast
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 50 ml Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° degrees - put 50 ml of oil in a large bowl - add the warmed yogurt and knead all the ingredients into a dough. Let go for 40 min -
- Let rise for 40 minutes - knead again, shape a bread, cut diagonally and let rise again for 20 minutes. Brush with water
- Bake for 10 min at 250 degrees - then another 20 min at 180 to 200 degrees. In between spraying or brushing with water
- I made the dough at the BBK.
- I added a few more cloves of garlic.
- It was supposed to be a round loaf, but my hands wouldn't