Grilling salmon is a delicious way to prepare delicate fish. It stays juicy, gets a subtle smoke aroma, and can fully develop its taste.
Grilled salmon with vegetables in a packet
The surprise packages with salmon taste sophisticated and look great. The ingredients are enough for four servings.
- Ingredients: 2 tomatoes, 1 leek, 1 carrot, 1 zucchini, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 4 salmon fillets, salt, pepper, fresh coriander, and 1 chili pepper. If you don’t like cilantro and chili, you can also omit these ingredients.
- Cut the tomatoes and zucchini into bite-sized cubes and the white part of the leeks into rings. Then peel the carrot and cut it into fine strips.
- Prepare a marinade using lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and chili.
- Place each fish fillet on a generously sized piece of aluminum foil. Spread the vegetables and the marinade on top.
- Do not seal the salmon packets too tightly and twist the ends like candy. Then place them on the grill for 15 minutes.
- Open the salmon packets and serve with fresh coriander.
Grill salmon skewers
The slightly oriental taste of this dish will delight your guests. Prepare four servings from the ingredients.
- Ingredients: 500 g salmon, 400 g cocktail tomatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 piece of fresh ginger root, 4 tbsp orange juice, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sunflower oil, salt
- Cut the salmon into cubes about 2 cm in size. Always stick a piece of salmon alternately with a cocktail tomato on the skewer.
- For the marinade, mix finely chopped garlic and ginger with orange juice, soy sauce, salt, and sunflower oil.
Place the skewers in a grill pan and drizzle with the marinade.
- Grill the skewers for about ten minutes. Be sure to turn them several times so they cook evenly on all sides.
- Serve the salmon skewers with fresh white bread and lettuce.
Grill a whole salmon
A whole salmon is not on the table every day and usually feeds an entire family.
- Ingredients: 1 piece of salmon, gutted and scaled, 3-4 lemons, sea salt, pepper, parsley, 3 cloves of garlic, olive oil
- Using a steak knife, cut the fish meat every five centimeters from the outside. The cuts should be about two inches deep.
- Insert a lemon wedge into each cut.
- Mix the juice of two lemons with sea salt, pepper, finely chopped garlic, chopped parsley, and olive oil.
- Rub the salmon inside and out with the marinade.
- Wrap the salmon in aluminum foil and grill for about 30 minutes. Turn the fish often.
- Then take the salmon off the grill and let it soak well in the foil for another 15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with potatoes, white bread, and salads.