- 100 g Green spelled (soaked in water overnight) or rice
- 0,25 Pc. Snake cucumber
- 0,5 Can Black beans or kidney beans
- 250 g Chicken breast fillet
- 1 Pc. Avocado
- 0,5 small can Corn
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoon Mustard medium hot
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet paprika powder
- If you use green spelled for the recipe, you have to let it soak in water overnight. Cook green spelled or rice according to the instructions on the packet and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- For the sauce: mix the mustard, honey, vinegar, oil and a little salt and pepper well and set aside.
- Cut the cucumber into slices, drain the beans and corn, peel the avocado, remove the core and cut into thin wedges.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and fry in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika powder until it is cooked through.
- Now pour the sauce on the rice. Then place the toppings (cucumber, corn, chicken, beans and avocado) on top of the rice in one corner of the bowl. Good Appetite!
Serving: 100gCalories: 317kcalCarbohydrates: 20.1gProtein: 1.3gFat: 25.8g