Summer drinks can be healthy if you use the right ingredients. Our juice and smoothie ideas give you lots of vitamins so you can enjoy a hot summer day full of energy. We have created 5 recipes for you.
Summer drinks: pineapple and passion fruit spritz
You only need 10 minutes for this energizing drink. The ingredients are calculated for 4 glasses.
- Ingredients: A quarter pineapple, 5 passion fruits, 300 ml pineapple juice (alternatively passion fruit juice), 300 ml sparkling mineral water, ice cubes, mint leaves
- Preparation: Cut the pineapple into pieces and put them in a blender. Blend them until you get a fine paste. Scoop out the passion fruit. Put the pulp into a juice jug, possibly chopped up a bit. Add the pineapple puree, sparkling water, and pineapple juice.
- Crush the ice cubes. Pour enough ice into each glass to fill halfway. Top up the drinks with the pineapple mixture from the pitcher. Decorate them with mint leaves.
- Health effect: Pineapple and passion fruit contain a lot of magnesium and potassium. This drink is particularly suitable if you suffer from high blood pressure.
The pomegranate smoothie
You only need 10 minutes to prepare this cool summer drink. However, remember that you have to plan an additional 4 hours for freezing. The prepared healthy drink is enough for 2 glasses.
- Ingredients: 2 pomegranates, approx. 50 ml pomegranate juice, 300 g yogurt, 1 tbsp honey, 1 ripe banana, water, ice cube mold, mortar, and pestle
- Preparation: Halve the apples and remove the core. Place a few seeds in the ice cube mold and fill it up with water. These must now freeze for at least 4 hours. Crush the remaining kernels. Pour the ground mixture into a sieve and collect the juice.
- Put the juice from the seeds and the pomegranate juice in a blender and mix with the yogurt, honey, and banana. Fill the finished mixture into glasses and decorate the smoothie with the ice cubes.
- Health effect: The pomegranate seeds contain vitamin C and polyphenols, which protect the cells. The antioxidant ingredients produce an anti-aging effect.
The drink for the immune system
This drink is prepared in a flash and also strengthens your immune system. The ingredients are designed for 2 glasses.
- Ingredients: 2 sticks of celery, 3 years, 1 lemon, basil
- Preparation: Cut the pear into large pieces. You can leave the bowl on. The celery is cut into pieces, the lemon is quartered with zest. Place everything in a juicer and collect the juice in a container. Divide the juice among the glasses and decorate with a few basil leaves.
- Health effect: The pear has only little acid. Therefore, it is very digestible for most people. It also contains – like the lemon – a lot of vitamins. Celery provides vitamins, as well as calcium and potassium.
The vitamin kick
The large portion of vitamins only takes 5 minutes to produce. Divide the finished smoothie between two glasses.
- Ingredients: 300 g strawberries, 5 kiwis, half a cucumber
- Preparation: Halve the kiwi, wash the strawberries, and cut off the green. The washed cucumber is cut into large pieces. Simply put all the ingredients in a juicer and collect the juice in a pitcher. In the end, stir well.
- Divide the drink among the glasses and decorate with skewers. The skewers consist of a strawberry, a piece of kiwi, and a slice of cucumber.
- Health effect: The three ingredients are all very rich in vitamins. Potassium and magnesium are also abundant. That should please your muscles.
The green melon smoothie
This smoothie is not for everyone. It contains raw spinach and lettuce leaves, which many people have to get used to in terms of taste. However, if you choose a honeydew melon as a fruit addition, the sweetness offsets the bitterness somewhat.
- Ingredients: For two glasses you need 250 g diced honeydew melons, 2 small apples, 10 romaine leaves, 50 g spinach leaves (baby spinach), 400 ml water, ice cubes
- Preparation: Cut the apples into large pieces and put them in a blender with the melon pieces and the lettuce and spinach leaves. Add the water and mix until you get a smooth and fine mass.
- The ice cubes are crushed. Pour them into the glasses until they are half full. Pour the mixed smoothie mixture over it. Decorate the drink with a few greens. Drink in small sips.
- Health Effect: Honeydew melon has inositol. This preliminary stage of messenger substances, which are important for signal transmission in the brain, drives your thinking skills to peak form.