Kale and quinoa salad with turkey strips and pine nuts, with a vinegar-oil-mustard vinaigrette.
- 150g quinoa
- 400 g kale
- 3 carrot
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- pepper from the grinder
- 2 pointed peppers, red
- 350 g turkey escalope
- 2 tsp mustard
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 20 ml walnut oil, cold-pressed
- 20 ml grapeseed oil
- 2 pinches of sugar
- 40 g pine nuts
- mung bean sprouts
- Cook the quinoa in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain. Trim, wash, and roughly chop the kale. Cook in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, then immediately shock in ice water. Drain well.
- Peel the carrots, quarter lengthwise, and cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the carrots in it for about 10 minutes, tossing occasionally at a medium temperature. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the peppers, cut them into rings, and clean them. Wash the turkey, pat dry, and cut into strips. Remove the carrots from the pan, set them aside, and fry the turkey strips in the pan for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and toast the pine nuts in the pan.
- Whisk the mustard with the vinegar and the two oils to form a vinaigrette. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Mix together the quinoa, kale, carrots, and peppers. Arrange in deep plates, and spread the turkey strips and pine nuts over them. Garnish with sprouts and serve with the dressing.