- 250 g Freshly cooked spinach
- 1 Chopped onion
- 5 Fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 Peperoncini
- 4 tbsp Olive oil or ghee
- 500 g Hooked beef
- Gourmet pepper
- 1 roll Puff pastry round
- 200 g Mascapone Gorgonzola
- 1 dL Cream
- 1 dL Milk
- 2 Free range eggs
- 1 Chicken egg yolk fresh
- TK can also be used instead of fresh spinach. Wash fresh spinach thoroughly and put it dripping wet in a pan and only cook in its own juice until it collapses. Put in a sieve and squeeze out well.
- Peel the onion and 4 cloves of garlic, core the peperoncini and dice everything.
- Heat the olive oil or ghee in a non-stick pan and sauté the onion, garlic cloves and fry the beef and peperoncini until crumbly
- Tear apart the spinach, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and add 1 pressed clove of garlic
- For the topping, mix the milk, cream, eggs and egg yolks well with salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Place the dough in the baking tray and prick well with a fork. Spread the minced meat on top, the plucked spinach on top, cut the mascarpone gorgonzola into small pieces, spread over it and pour the glaze over it.
- after about 35-40 minutes the cake is ready and can be enjoyed with a fine salad.
Serving: 100gCalories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 2.9gProtein: 3gFat: 9g