Muesli without milk: That’s how it tastes
Traditionally, muesli is always eaten with milk. But some alternatives taste just as good.
- Instead of the usual cow’s milk, you can use plant milk, for example.
- Almond, soy, or coconut milk are suitable here.
- The muesli also tastes delicious with yogurt. Here you can choose between many different flavors and bring variety to your breakfast.
- The so-called “smoothie bowls” have recently become a big trend. Smoothies with muesli and other toppings, such as nuts and fruit, are often used in it. This is how you get a lot of vitamins with one meal.
- You can also use fruit juice instead of smoothies. That may sound strange at first, but orange or apple juice in combination with fruity muesli is particularly popular.
- Many people also eat their muesli with water. To do this, heat your water in a bowl and then add your muesli. Oatmeal is best here. Then add honey or syrup if you want a sweeter taste.
Delicious smoothie bowls with muesli
For two smoothie bowls, you need 2 bananas, 1 mango, 200 grams of soy yogurt, 50 grams of granola, and also some coconut chips and raspberries.
- First put the pulp of the mango and the bananas together with the soy yogurt in a blender and puree everything thoroughly.
- Then add a little more water and blend everything again until the consistency is even and thick.
- Now fill the smoothies in bowls and put the muesli, coconut chips, and raspberries on top.
- The delicious and healthy smoothie bowl is ready!