- 300 g Puff pastry frozen
- 400 g Mushrooms
- 1 bunch Spring onions fresh
- 50 ml White wine dry
- 100 g Sour cream
- 150 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g Brie
- Thaw the puff pastry - roll out and put in a 26 cm quiche dish with a fork.
- Clean the mushrooms, cut them into small pieces and fry them in hot oil.
- Clean the spring onions, cut into rings and add to the mushrooms with the wine - let them boil down - remove from the heat and let them cool down.
- In the meantime, mix the sour cream, creme fraiche, eggs and the spices, mix well with the mushrooms and pour into the mold.
- Finally, cut the camembert into cubes and spread over the mushroom mixture.
- Now go to the 200c. Take out the preheated oven for about 40 minutes and let it rest a little.
- Cut the quiche into pieces and arrange a piece with a little salad on a plate - Bon appetit; 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 109kcalCarbohydrates: 1.3gProtein: 4gFat: 9.2g