- 1,25 cup Instant oatmeal
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 0,25 tsp Cinammon
- 0,5 tsp Salt
- 50 g Chopped walnuts
- 0,25 cup Oil
- 0,25 cup Honey liquid
- 2 Eggs
- 1,25 cup Yogurt
- 0,5 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 190 * C, grease a 12x22 cm loaf pan and flour.
- Grind the oatmeal in the food processor and transfer it to a bowl. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix together. Add chopped walnuts.
- In a second bowl, whisk the eggs with oil and honey. Add to the flour mixture and stir, add the yoghurt and stir with the wooden spoon until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan, sprinkle with a few whole oat flakes (but does not have to - is only for decoration). Put in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes. If the bread browns too quickly on the surface, simply cover it with aluminum foil.
- Take the mold out of the oven, let it cool down for 20 minutes, only then take the bread out of the mold and let it cool down completely on a wire rack for about 1.5 hours.
Serving: 100gCalories: 308kcalCarbohydrates: 36.4gProtein: 8.6gFat: 14.2g