Oven - roast beef with carrot vegetables
- 1 kg Roast beef
- 3 Garlic cloves
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- 1 Can Strained tomatoes
- 50 ml Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 40 ml Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 Onion
- 5 piece Carrots (leftovers)
- 0,5 Onion
- 0,5 Butter
- Parsley (from our own garden) to taste
- 1 tbsp Honey
Oven - roast beef
- Wash roast beef, pat dry with kitchen paper and then place in a roasting pan (oven master). Take the garlic cloves, peel them and pass them through a press one by one. Rub the roast beef with it and season with salt and gourmet pepper.
- Add the pureed tomatoes, apple cider vinegar No. 2, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and stir well. Then spread over the roast beef. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Peel the vegetable onions and slice thinly. Spread the shaved slices on top of the roast beef. Now put the roaster or the lid on the (oven master) and put the whole thing into the preheated oven and let it simmer for 2.5 to 3 hours. Turn once halfway through.
- Peel the carrots, cut into slices, halve. Peel half an onion and chop it up in a lightning chopper. Then take a small saucepan and let the butter melt in it. First add the honey, then the chopped onions and then the halved carrots.
- Stir everything together, close with a lid and cook Al Rente. Season with salt and gourmet pepper and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley, fold in.
- When the baking / cooking time is up, take it out and let it rest briefly. Then cut open the roast beef. Take one or more flat plates, place the beef slice (s) on top and serve with the carrot vegetables and a mashed potato.