- 2 Pak choi
- 10 g Ginger
- 2 Toes Garlic
- 600 g Turkey breast
- 2 tsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt pepper
- 1 bunch Spring onions
- 60 ml White wine
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Finely chop the ginger and garlic.
- Wash the Pak Choi and cut in half.
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
- Wash the turkey breast and pat dry.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Lightly heat 1 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan, add the spring onions, deglaze with wine and fry briefly.
- Add a pinch of sugar to taste.
- Heat the oil in a second pan and fry the turkey escalope for 3 - 4 minutes, remove and keep warm.
- Place the halved pak choi side by side in the frying fat with the cut surface facing down, drizzle with the sauce and turn after 5 minutes, season with salt, pepper and briefly continue to fry.
- Serve the fried pak choi with the spring onions and turkey breast.
Serving: 100gCalories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 37.5gProtein: 0.2g