Pancakes without sugar can be sweet and savory. Depending on how you prefer them, choose the right recipe. In this article, you will find out how you can make pancakes without sugar.
Pancakes without sugar: recipe with sugar substitute
For sweet pancakes without sugar, you need the following ingredients: 250 g flour, 1 pinch of salt, 4 eggs, 300 ml milk, 300 ml mineral water, 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, and 4 teaspoons sweetener, such as Zucker.
- Put the flour in a bowl with the mineral water and milk. Mix everything together well.
- Add the eggs to the flour along with the salt. Mix well. A homogeneous mass should form.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour.
- Put some oil in a coated pan. Fry the pancakes in it until golden.
- Tip: use the sweetener that you like best. For example, you can choose between xylitol, stevia, or erythritol.
- If you don’t like milk, you can also bake crepes without milk, for example.
Hearty pancakes: Hearty variant
For hearty pancakes, you need the following ingredients: 250 g wholemeal flour, 250 ml milk, 4 eggs, 1 pinch of salt, and some mineral water.
- Mix the ingredients into a smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Let the dough rest for about ten minutes.
- Put some oil in a coated pan. Bake the pancakes until golden brown.
- Tip: You can, for example, press two to four cloves of garlic into the dough and/or add fresh herbs. Hearty pancakes can be filled with mushrooms, ham, or cheese, for example.