Fruity soft drink with pear and a spicy note.
- 300 grams of pear
- 1-liter mineral water, still
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1-star anise
- 1 slice of ginger
- 1 tbsp rooibos tea
- ice cubes
- For the pear rooibos juice, quarter the pear, remove the core, and dice.
- Put the pear in a saucepan with the mineral water, the cardamom pods, the star anise, and the ginger slice, and bring to a boil.
- Place the rooibos tea in a tea strainer, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the pear is soft.
- Remove the tea strainer. Remove the pot from the stove and puree the fruit using a hand blender. Then pour the puree through a fine sieve and allow the resulting juice to cool.
- Pour the cold juice over ice cubes and enjoy.