- 250 g Penne
- 500 g Mixed minced meat
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Diced onion
- 2 Chopped garlic
- 500 g Fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste concentrated three times
- Roast stock, liquid
- 4 tsp Herbal mixture fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar, dark
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the penne according to the instructions on the packet.
- Fry the minced meat in hot olive oil until granular, add onion and garlic cubes and sauté until translucent.
- Clean the mushrooms, halve them if necessary and fry them with them.
- Add tomato paste and let fry. Boil the set with a little water and let it boil briefly, then add the meat stock and let it boil again briefly. If necessary, the sauce can also be tied.
- Season to taste with herbs, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the Bolognese, wait until the pasta has absorbed most of the liquid and then serve.