While breastfeeding, the pineapple can cause problems for your child. In general, you should avoid eating sour fruit while breastfeeding. We have summarized why this is the case and what you should know about it.
Information on pineapple consumption while breastfeeding
Certain fruits and vegetables can cause bloating or allergic reactions in babies.
- Avoid eating acidic fruit while breastfeeding.
- Not all infants respond to acidic fruit. Others, on the other hand, get a sore bottom.
- When you eat pineapple, the composition of your milk changes.
- Try eating a small piece of pineapple first and pay attention to your baby’s buttocks when changing diapers.
- If the bottom is not sore, you can eat small amounts of pineapple.
- If your buttocks are sore, you should avoid pineapples while breastfeeding.
To be on the safe side, avoid acidic foods when breastfeeding
If you are breastfeeding your child, you should always be careful about what you are eating.
- In addition to pineapple, some children also react negatively to orange, grapefruit, kiwi, or sour apples.
- Celery, radishes, radishes, leeks, shallots, beans, sauerkraut, pepperoni, and peppers should also be consumed with caution.
- Likewise, garlic, asparagus, and intensive herbs cannot be tolerated by all children, as they change the taste of the milk.
- Avocado, mango, papaya, sweet apples and pears, melons,t, and bananas are tolerated by most infants.