Lose weight with pineapple: is that possible?
Pineapple contains many vitamins and minerals that strengthen the immune system and nerves. But does it work wonders when it comes to losing weight? Here are the facts:
- Hardly any other fruit contains more vitamin C.
- The calcium in pineapple strengthens nerves and relaxes.
- Iodine and iron are important for the brain.
- Zinc is good for the immune system and helps with stress.
- The pineapple is alkaline and helps to balance the acid-base balance.
- The enzyme bromelain stimulates blood circulation and digestion.
- Pineapple is low in fat and calories. Unfortunately, it contains about 13 grams of sugar per 100 grams, which promotes hunger.
- However, it is definitely healthier to eat a piece of pineapple than a piece of chocolate.
- Incidentally, many nutrition experts advise against one-sided diets because they promote the yo-yo effect and are often associated with malnutrition. A one-sided diet with tea and pineapple can lead to bloating and diarrhea due to the high fructose content in the fruit.
- In summary, the pineapple is extremely healthy, but should not be regarded as a magic bullet for losing weight. Include them regularly in your diet but do not consume them daily to prevent certain side effects.