- 200 g Cleaned porcini mushrooms
- 1 small Chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Mild coconut fat
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 cups Hot vegetable broth
- 2 cups Cream
- Chopped petwersil
- Sauté the chopped onion in the coconut oil, dust with the coconut flour and leave out a little. Pour 1 cup of vegetable stock over the top, stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cleaned and chopped porcini mushrooms and the 2nd cup of vegetable stock and simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
- Now put the whole thing in the mixer - I take my Vitamix * - back into the pot and stir in the cream, round off with a little pepper and fill into soup bowls, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and enjoy.