- 1 small Jagdwurst
- Olive oil
- Sauerkraut from the day before
- 5 medium Potatoes
- 40 g Butter
- Ground nutmegs
- Homemade vegetable broth
- Peel and wash potatoes, cut in half, quarter and cook in salted water. Drain, pour in the butter, grind the nutmeg flowers, add the chives and a little 1-2 teaspoons of my homemade vegetable stock, then add the milk and mash everything well. The desired consistency depends on the amount of milk.
- Cut the hunting sausage into 4 slices and fry in a pan with hot oil.
- A leftover from the day before, spiced up with fresh carrots - dishes from childhood: Dead Grandma 😉 Black pudding with sauerkraut and potatoes
- Use a ladle to portion the mashed potatoes on preheated plates, add the sauerkraut and roasted hagswurst, and arrange everything tastefully.
- Good hunger