- 500 ml Vegetable broth, instant
- 1 small Onion
- 1 kg Potatoes, waxy
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt pepper
- 1 bunch Flat leaf parsley
- 50 g Italian hat cheese, e.g. Grana Padano
- Grated nutmeg
- Bring the broth to a boil. Peel and finely dice the onion. Peel and wash the potatoes and cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a saucepan and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the potatoes and sauté briefly. Season with salt and pepper. Gradually pour in the broth so that the potatoes are always covered. Cook the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, pluck the parsley leaves and chop finely.
- Slice the cheese into shavings, fold into the potatoes with the parsley and 1 tablespoon of butter, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Tastes good with "spicy pork steaks", boiled beef with horseradish, fried fish (e.g. cod or salmon), baked or roasted chicken.
Serving: 100gCalories: 371kcalCarbohydrates: 0.3gProtein: 0.3gFat: 41.6g