- 140 g Callebaut Callets ~ White Chocolate ~
- 100 ml Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla flavor
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 250 g Quark (farm)
- 1 Pair *Amarenakirschen auf meine Art
Pot without image description
- Put the white chocolate (Callebaut Callets) in a small saucepan, heat it up slightly and melt it together with the cream. Then add the quark, vanilla flavor and mix everything together well. Take several small glasses and pour them in evenly.
- Cover the jars and chill in the refrigerator for one (1) hour.
Thermomix with picture description
- Put the white chocolate (Callebaut Callets) in the mixing bowl and add the cream, vanilla flavor and a pinch of salt. Then set it to 3 min / 50 ° / level 5 and let it melt.
- Then add the quark and stir until creamy at 20 sec / speed Transfer the whole thing into several small glasses and place in the refrigerator for one (1) hour.
For both variants
- Add a few * Amarena cherries to taste in each glass jar with the syrup in my own way and enjoy.