- 3 Beef roulades
- 1 Onion
- 100 g Smoked ham
- 3 Gherkins
- 2 cups Red wine
- 2 cups Gravy
- Sauce binders
- Worcestershire sauce
- Season the roulades with salt and pepper and brush with mustard.
- Peel the onion and cut into slices, cut the cucumber in half.
- Place the ham slices on the roulades, place onions and cucumber on top, roll up the roulades and secure with the roulade needles.
- Place the roulades in the Römertopf, pour the red wine and the roast stock over them, close the lid, and put in the cold oven, cook at 180 ° C for about 2 hours.
- Take the roulades out of the Römertopf, set aside, pour the sauce into a saucepan, bring to the boil and thicken with a sauce thickener, season with Worcester sauce, put the roulades back into the sauce, and let them warm up.
- 6, there were bread dumplings and red cabbage from my cookbook.
Serving: 100gCalories: 254kcalCarbohydrates: 0.2gProtein: 18.4gFat: 20.2g