- 4 Pork or chicken schnitzel
- Flour, eggs and breadcrumbs for breading
- 1 kg Peeled waxy potatoes
- 2 cup Cream, or 1 cup of cream and 200 ml of milk
- 2 Grated carrots
- 1 Red chili pepper strips
- Grated ginger
- Chervil fresh
- Salt pepper
- First you peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges. Then they can be seasoned with a seasoning salt, or salt and paprika and drizzled with a little olive oil. Then you bake the wedges in the oven at about 180 ° C until they are crispy and nicely browned.
- In the meantime, the schnitzel can be breaded and seasoned. Then fry them until golden brown.
- For the sauce, grate some ginger, the carrots and the chilli pepper (or 2, depending on the heat). The cream or milk + cream is heated until it simmered slightly. Then add the grated ingredients and fresh spices and let the sauce simmer for another 4 - 5 minutes while stirring. Finally it is seasoned with salt and pepper.
Serving: 100gCalories: 73kcalCarbohydrates: 15.6gProtein: 1.9g