- 650 g Cheese (various types)
- 4 Potato
- 4 slices Farmers bread
- 4 Skinned tomatoes
- 3 Hard-Boiled eggs
- 4 tbsp Shallot cubes
- 2 tbsp Freshly chopped chives
- 1 cup Greek yogurt 10% fat
- 2 tbsp Black pitted olives and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped capers
- 6 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Black pepper from the mill
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Cut the cheese into small cubes, peel the potatoes, cut into slices and also dice with the tomato fillets and the bread slices.
- Mix the yogurt, vinegar, oil, mustard, olives, capers, Parmesan, chives, salt and pepper into a marinade, season to taste and mix with the cheese.
- Finally, in a pan with a little oil, fry the potatoes until golden and the croutons until crispy and fold them into the salad.
Serving: 100gCalories: 347kcalCarbohydrates: 1.7gProtein: 17.2gFat: 30.3g