For the dressing:
- 1 smaller Beer radish or red summer radish
- 1 smaller Chilli, green, fresh or frozen
- 6 Paprika strips, pickled sweet and sour
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar, mild
- 5 tbsp Paprika brine, from the glass
- 3 Pinches Pepper, black, fresh from the mill
- Salt, to taste
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- Dill, fresh
- Flowers and leaves
- Wash the cucumber, cap both ends and peel it like a zebra. Grate with a coarse rasp. Wash the radish, cap both ends, peel and grate with the coarse grater. Wash the small, red chilli, cut diagonally into thin rings, leave the grains in place and discard the stem. Drain the pepper strips from the glass well and cut them into pieces approx. 8x8mm.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing and mix into the salad 30 minutes before serving. Add the sunflower oil just before serving, garnish and serve at room temperature as a starter or side dish.
- Together with white bread or buttered pretzel, it is a snack between meals. A cold beer goes well with it.