- 4 tbsp Oat flakes tender as flowers
- 1 Onion, fresh
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g Frozen spinach leaves
- 1 pinch Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 0,5 tsp Salt
- 0,5 tsp Black pepper from the mill
- 2 tbsp Freshly grated Parmesan
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pan and roast first the onions and garlic and then the oat flakes.
- Mix the thawed spinach with the oatmeal and onion mixture, cheese, egg and spices and leave to soak for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan again and add the mixture spoon by spoon and flatten it into cakes.
- Brown on both sides. Made eight parts for me
- A herb quark, tzatziki goes well with these patties, or they can be used as an accompaniment to meat with sauce.
Serving: 100gCalories: 644kcalCarbohydrates: 3.6gProtein: 11.6gFat: 65.9g