- 150 g Wild garlic
- 200 g Feta
- 400 g Natural cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Wash, dry and roughly cut the wild garlic.
- Mix / puree together with the cream cheese. Crumble the feta and mix / puree with it depending on your taste or the desired creaminess.
- Briefly work in olive oil.
- I don't add salt or pepper. The feta is salty and the wild garlic has its own heat. Everyone is welcome to add seasoning according to their own taste.
- This cream is a delicious spread, dip or accompaniment to grilled / fried food.
- The cream will keep for a few days in the refrigerator, but it will form whey, which you can throw away or stir in again.
Serving: 100gCalories: 19kcalCarbohydrates: 2.9gProtein: 0.9gFat: 0.3g